Pages

maandag 16 september 2013

The sound of industry

Left to right, trollkin, dara happans and imperials, trolls and broos, and some already painted trolls and adventurers
Slowly but surely I am getting back into the habit of spending a few hours working in the hobby room every week. I finished repairing the last batch, and giving them a good protective coating. I managed to start the new classification system in the rpg room, so I can find specific NPC's more easily. And I just finished whitewashing a bunch of miniatures, including trolls, trollkin, lunars, and a few broos. That way I can have my 30 minutes of painting every day, just pick up where I left off the day before, and slap on some paint.
Here they are in all their glory. The Mad Knight Imperials in particular look great, and I look forward to painting them a lot! Probably gonna be finished first, after the painted ones are ready, of course. With the Glorantha miniature kickstarter's lots of new miniatures coming up, I need to make some room before the end of the year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten