Pages

zaterdag 5 oktober 2013

Monster Island and Book of Quests

Shiny new goodies from The Design Mechanism! I have received the paper versions from these two much anticipated scenario books from Loz and Pete and several free lance writers that wrote adventure for Book of Quests. When my players glimpsed the books - just before I managed to take them out of sight - one of my players, who plays a sorcerer and who tends to be slightly overpowered against low and average opponents, much to my occassional but well hidden frustration, read the subtitle of Book of Quests.

Seven scenarios against the sorcerer. He assumed I purchased these scenario's to be able to counter him, and that he was the sorcerer mentioned. Seven scenarios against him! I saw him wondering whether he should be flattered for being so effective that I needed a special book to better my odds, or be annoyed that I had gotten a book just to get rid of him.

Evidently, I said nothing more, answered questions with more questions, and left him to stew for a few weeks :) I love being a GM, especially if you have good players who can take some abuse :D

New books!

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten